New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ist Hyundai

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Default Ist Hyundai

Hello everyone, just taking time to intro myself. I just purchased a 02 Sonta GLS v6 with traction control, abs, sunroof and premium sound. It is black with a black interior and had 161,000 miles at purchase. I have never owned a Hyundai before and was a little nervous. I purchased from a small lot used car dealer. The place always has good prices on cars. I paid 2,700 tax included. I ran a carfax on the car before purchasing and I was glad to see it had one previous owner. What made me feel even better is that the car also was dealership maintained throuhout its history. I have put on less than a 1,000 miles since the purchase and I am very happy with the car. Only thing I have done to the car besides a good deep cleaning is swap out the factory stereo for a Jvc head unit and it sounds great with the factory speakers. Only thing left to do is take in to the dealer for the door handle and subframe recall work. All in all I am very happy with my Sonata.

Old 12-31-2010, 12:34 PM

As long as you take care of it like it has been for most of its life, It should provide a long life of service to you. Congrats on your purchase!