New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got my tiburon yesterday

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 06:53 AM
Default Just got my tiburon yesterday

Whats ladies and gents? just got my 2003 tiburon gt yesterday, and i love it! it is a 5-speed, its great. this is my first ride, not bad for a first. i will have some pics up today or tomorow. anybody know of a good online website to order parts off of? im looking to get a full exhaust kit. headers and all. i was wondering if ebay would be a good place to look. well enough of my mouthing, just thought id post. let me know what you guys think.

Jw aka NeW2Gt

Old 07-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Default RE: Just got my tiburon yesterday

Hello and welcome! I am new too. Anyway, to your question... ebay sells all kinds of things, both good and bad. The thing about buying from ebay is you really need to be able to discern which is which. Of course, I'm sure you already know this. Doesn't hurt to be cautious though.

Before investing in something as pricey as a full exhaust system, make SURE you know what you're doing, what your future goals are, which brands are a good bang for the buck, and don't forget to install it all yourself! It's best to be cautious in spending your money. If you don't plan your mods well, you could end up wasting hundreds, even thousands. By the way... congratulations! It's always exciting to get a new (or used) car.