New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Sonata Owner! Well not really new!

Old 11-25-2010, 03:03 PM
Default New Sonata Owner! Well not really new!

But I suppose it's new to me! I'm outta Santa Monica and I picked up a 2006 Sonata GL 2.4L. I can't argue it gets great gas milage and I started fixing her up and using her as my long distant driver for work. I lowered it with H & R springs, 18" wheels with Kuhmo tires. DVD Player and monitors for when I have to wait on customers on location that are late. Painted the grill and changed out emblems. It's slightly customized to my taste. At 34 miles per gallon my 2004 Expedition now sites on the side lines. I also own a 2005 Audi A8L which is just for weekends with the wife.

I run my own customizing shop where the last 30 years I have painted and customized many car enthusiats vehicles, some winning many shows. I also am an electronics retailer and installer. I rep many manufacturers products and have enjoyed the many years of making many rides molded to the customers likes. All the work done by me only. If you'd like to see some of it you can view pictures @ photobucket under Securitydog1

Now that I have this Sonata, it's just another play toy! Hoping I get enough information to set her up, but from the looks of things there are limited parts to choose from. Hope I get to meet some of you locals here in LA. Give me a buzz or PM me and let's talk Hyundai's sometimes.