New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powertrain Issue

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 08:33 PM
Default Powertrain Issue

I have got some issue in my verna fludic 2011 diesel car, after scanning it from outside as well as from authorised service centre in punjab i came to know there are issues with my Mass Airflow Sensor and might be with O2 Sensors. Now i asked my hyundai service centre guy to first show me that the CHECK ENGINE light will get definitely off after installation of new MASS Airflow sensor. He said ok, then he got some used /but working MAF sensor from another verna and showed check engine light went away. But after re scanning there were some other error too but which was not giving check engine yellow light.

I asked him to reinstall my faulty MAF sensor, suddeny the yellow light never came again. Now what was that, now after travel of 300 kms approx there is no yellow light for Check Engine. But

Still in scanning i have got some errors for O2 sensors, now i have got replaced the O2 sensor (old but working) to check whether it's a fault of O2 sensor or MAF sensor. But i am in a situation which is not coming up under a conclusion.

HYUNDAI guys says we might need to check catalytic converter but no appropriate answer at their end.

Please guide what exact is the issue with my car.
Though i don't have any performance issues but mileage is around 13-14 kmpl. No pickup issue, no yellow light, only in scanning i am getting Errors P2238, P2239, P2251