PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2001 Accent GL 4-door parts for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2005, 04:26 AM
Default 2001 Accent GL 4-door parts for sale!

Well, my wife's car was in an front-end accident about a month ago, and the repair costs are quite abit more than the car is worth. So, we want to get rid of it, and we won't get much from a wrecker. So I want to part the thing out, and this sems like a good place to do it. I know this is my first post, but I do have ebay feedback for anyone who wants to see it , as well as buyer/seller references on other boards. Anyway, this is a blue 2001 Accent GL 4-door, absolutely bone-stock, ~60K miles, automatic, with quite a bit of front end damage. The hood is bent in half, both front fenders are bent, and the bumper's top support pieces are broken. Radiator is also trashed, as well as the 2 metal brackets holding the radiator to the unibody. Both headlights are also gone. Everything else is fine. Airbags did not deploy. Engine runs fine, although I did not run it long with the cooling system so trashed. Interior pieces have normal wear for a 4-year old car, but nothing is ripped or severely stained. The stock tape+am/fm head unit is gone (I don't think i kept it when I replaced it with a cd head unit), and the new head unit is not for sale. Exterior has no damage except for what I already listed, paint is in good shape with no major scratches. I will post pics once my wife has finished cleaning it out, and I'll post pics of any specific items on request. I am located in San Diego, CA. So, if there's anything you want, or any questions you have, let me know and I will answer promptly. Any offers will be considered (except for outrageously low ones. Outrageously high ones are fine). My email is roger_is_tough@hotmail.com

-Thanks!