Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

Bar's products ruined my 2004 Elantra

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Angry Bar's products ruined my 2004 Elantra

Bar's Products, Bar's head gasket ruined my 2004 Elantra

Bar's damaged my car and the cost to repair my car is: $ 869 dollars in cooling parts and $ 6,273 in a new engine
June 2013, my 2004 ELANTRA 109,000 miles, ruined and overheated when I used Bar’s head gasket fix # 1111. But before doing that, Bar’s clogged and destroyed everything on its way like a tsunami. Bar’s heavy liquid went through all cooling conducts, that at engine temperature turned harder as steel
Too late I found out that Bar’s promises written on the bottle is just to sell the product to get your money ASAP. Bar’s ignored my claim. Bar’s will look the other way, regardless of the outcome, and damages done by Bar’s products will remain unpaid
I had a minimum coolant leak of only a cap of 14 OZ, that I added every other week to the coolant bottle (no leaks found on any parking area, after going to the Mall for hours)
Once in a while, in the morning, and before going to work, I found a very small coolant spot
I always took excellent care of my car and because I work far away from home, I did sooner car maintenance than other people do
My actual job is 30 miles away from my house and now I have to take 2 different buses and the train to go to work and on the way back, the same thing. It cost me more money than before and constant problems with my boss
Everything written on Bar’s Products websites (reviews), is written by Bar's people. They do all the time to promote a product that is not safe for aluminum heads
Bar's people in Michigan, must cross their finger and ask God for help. They are done!
Bar's products was OK for old engines with iron head and blocks, but not doing any good on aluminum engines and aluminum heads
Bar’s did not have any good substitute to replace the old formula for iron blocks and iron heads and just try to survive by misleading customers with a product that is gone forever
I welcome help, but no excuses to protect Bar’s actions and wrong doing
Thank you

Old 08-11-2013, 11:58 AM

Well in the first place Bars Leak will not fix a bad gasket. it will get you to the next service center but thats about it.... I turned wrenches for 40 years and know exactly what their products do, you should have read the label better... I think it aint the fault of the product but more the person who used the wrong product looking for a quick cheap repair, there is no mechanic in a can that you can pour into an engine and get results.......sorry to inform you the fault is entirely yours to bear.......

Old 08-17-2013, 01:55 AM

MIKE
You are right on a portion of your comments, but you are not right to blame me
Even if you may have the magic ball, the ball is not telling you true facts
My father is an experienced auto mechanic, but living 120 miles away from me and he doesn't agree with you and neither do I
I did, what I did according to all the instructions on the Bar's bottle
I was looking at other people having issues with Bar's and mechanics have the tendency to make you feel bad, just for the joy of that
What is the truth for you, is not a true fact for others people

Old 08-17-2013, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by trident24
MIKE
My father is an experienced auto mechanic, but living 120 miles away from me and he doesn't agree with you and neither do I
I was looking at other people having issues with Bar's and mechanics have the tendency to make you feel bad, just for the joy of that

Look man, YOU are the one who put it in your vehicle, obviously without reading the label..... you cannot blame the product for failing..... and I aint trying to make you feel bad. I actually find it amazing that you would even post this........what are you 15 years old or something ? jesus christ ya outta learn a lesson and move on.....

Old 08-17-2013, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by trident24
MIKE
Mike is correct. You and your father are wrong.
/thread