General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

manuels

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Default manuels

I have been to the hyundai website but its not much help. Here is my problem. My wifes 2003 santa fe 2.7 had the water pump freeze. So you know the rest new valves belt the works. Got it all apart heads into machine shop and all parts. Well it was about 6 weeks by the time I got everything and started to put it together. Well the puzzle is a little harder than I thought so I bought a Haynes repair manuel well it suckx. So my question is there a good shop manuel that can be purchased that has good pics or diagrams. Couldn't get hyundai website to show any good diagrams. So any help would be appriciated I have about 75 pct back together but this next 25 pct is going to be the toughest if I don't find some good pics or diagrams it would really help. Thanks in advance for any help.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:57 PM
Default RE: manuels

I know the feeling. I would see if you get 5 or 10 mins with a Hyundai service person at the dealership. Take a lot of pictures and bring them in.
Could order shop manuals from the dealer or online.

Good luck