Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

First photos of my new baby :-)

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 02:27 AM
Default First photos of my new baby :-)

I know I can do better. Needed more color in the sky, but anyway...... For me, photography is like fishing, "If you keep trying, and trying, you will eventually catch some good ones".

But enough for the excuses......

How can they call this Tango "Red" ? Looks straight up orange to me..... and I love it ! ..... except for the fact that this color is getting so darn popular :-( The last thing I want, is to get lost in the crowd. Oh well.

The wheels would probably look better on pavement, with the sun higher.... maybe next time.

Probably my favorite shot this evening.....

Or maybe this one....

These were basically taken in my back yard, the California Delta, but next time I will actually go somewhere, maybe the ocean, or Yosemite, and get some even cooler backgrounds :-)

Peace,
Fish

Old 03-12-2007, 02:35 AM
Default RE: First photos of my new baby :-)

Cool car.....a.better descriptive word for the color should've been Tequila Sunrise.

Old 03-12-2007, 02:59 AM

Thank you frozeh2o. Or how about Sunkist Orange (probably copy writed though, huh :-)

Oh hey Hoosier, theirs that grill you turned me onto. I think it matches the wheels WAY better than the original grill. Thanks again.

Peace,
Fish

Old 03-12-2007, 02:53 PM

See the color of that phone in the link.....thats what reminded me of the color of your new car...lol. http://www.amazon.com/Swatch-TW01-3U.../dp/B00002EPZ9

Old 03-12-2007, 03:24 PM

normally i dont like bright colors i kinda like your car, but i think i will keep my silver. are those SE rims? or aftermarket?

wish i had some nice scenary around here to take pictures in front of, but central illinois is boring and flat

Old 03-12-2007, 04:42 PM

Hey guys, believe it or not, depending on the lighting, this color can actually look pretty dark..... like rusty or burnt...... But I don't care for it in that light. Theirs nothing "subtle" about me..... so why would I drive a subtle car ? :-)

Speaking of wild eye popping paint, I am absolutely in love with this car / color :-)
http://www.jalopnik.com/assets/resou...er_sublime.jpg

Not SE rims. They are R1 Racing rims which I got here: http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cf...ACHINED%20FACE)

Peace,
Fish

Old 03-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

That is a beautiful car. I love the hatch. And those rims are flat-out gorgeous. Do you mind if I link to those pics from another forum? I think some Elantra owners would love those pics of "little brother".

Old 03-13-2007, 02:44 AM

Thank you Doohickie, and yes of course, you can show it off 'for me' anywhere it will be enjoyed :-)

Like I say though, I'm sure I can take some better photos of it. It's unfortunate that I go to so many cool photographical places in my old, worn out truck, but it's by neccessity. I need it to pull my boat. Oh well. Choices, choices :-)

Peace,
Fish

Old 03-13-2007, 10:36 PM
Super Moderator

Your pics were a big hit over on the other site. Typical response:
It needs to be lowered but it looks great. I love the new Accent hatch. Invite him over here.