Hyundai Accent Offered in a 2 or 3 door hatchback, or 4 door sedan ,this compact offers room to seat 4 people and excellent economy.

Insurance

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 02:31 AM
Default Insurance

I just bought the 2007 Accent 3 door Hatchback. I'm looking for decent insurance but at a reasonable price. I was told to look into allstate and 21st centery auto insurance. I tried quotes from progressive and gieco and was looking at the $175-$275 a month range. it doesn't help i have a single speeding ticket from a year ago that I never took classes to remove the point, so any suggestions? Much thanks..

K@T
Sacramento, CA

Old 01-19-2007, 01:15 PM
Default RE: Insurance

It's already been a year, I recieved it in my 88 dodge aries in November of 2005. I know that Tickets remain on your record for two years in California, but is it from the date of your court date (because my court date was the first week of January in 2006)? Or is it from the day you recieved your ticket? THEN is it on your record just for the remaining 2005 and all of 2006 or is two years from the Ticket/conviction date? I heard all of it, and I already paid off the fine.

The only reason I ask is I started to recieve more quotes now that I need insurance and I am freaking out, the cheapest i am looking at now is like 300 a month. I went up as having to pay almost 430 a month. It also helps that I havent had my liscense longer then three years and I am not 25 for another 2 years.

Thanks for the help!

Old 01-20-2007, 02:13 AM

Try Progressive Insurance.....you can shop online and have their quote compared with 3 or 4 other insurance companies...they have been a good insurance company for me so far.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:28 AM

I just got a new 07 gs and the best quote I've gotten was progressive at 125/month but I:
am a 33yo married male
with no tickets or accidents in the last 6 years

we didn't go with progressive though we went with our homeowners carrier, Farmer's
95/month with discounts from our homeowners and life and some discount they haven't told me about that i've qualified for. My wife just gave me that vague info, i'll try to see what made it so low.