Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

95 hyundai elantra fuse box

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Smile 95 hyundai elantra fuse box

Hi I was hoping someone can provide me with a layout of the fuse box for 95 hyundai elantra. under the hood mainly... but also for the one on the inside of the car will be helpful as well.

Old 05-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Super Moderator

Have you check the owners manual or the backside of the fusebox covers?

Old 05-29-2012, 11:01 AM

thanks 4 replying. sorry 4 my delay in responding back. i think i am missing pages from the owners manual. the fuse box inside my car i guess is pretty self explanatory for the most part. but i am more so need help with the relay box under my hood. and i am in no way a car fanatic i don't work on cars i just don't want 2 b duped when i take it in questioning someone. as I am a female. and they see us a mile away and over charge us. there is a fuse missing 20a in one slot and on the top of the box it is just has : h/lwrs: so i don't know if that means low beam lights or if it would apply to fog lights.or if it applies to lights at all. I have no clue what that stands for. I don't want to assume headlight lowers. I don't have fog lights on my 95 hyundai elantra. I don't want 2 put a 20a fuse in there if it doesn't belong. (that is the only slot that is missing a fuse and will allow a fuse to go in there)

Old 05-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Super Moderator

Fair enough, but what problem are you trying to solve? Is something not working?

Attached Thumbnails 95 hyundai elantra fuse box-1995-elantra-fuses.jpg  
Old 05-29-2012, 03:52 PM

well my car is as you know relatively old. and 2 be honest I never really paid attention to see if that fuse was there before or not. I just happened to be looking under the hood to make sure they did the air filter change. being that relay box is next to the air filter. I had popped it open out of curiosity and realized that is the fuse that is missing) The other day I had my air filter changed/oil changed and engine flush(they recommended the engine flush b/c the oil change was over due/oil was dirty). My check engine light has previously been going on and off but it would never stay on. Now it seems after they messed with whatever it is staying on longer then it is staying off. so now I have to bring it in 2 a different place 2 b checked. which i know doesn't have anything to do with the missing fuse. was just curious about the missing fuse. and with the check engine light now acting up more then before I think that had something to do with them doing the engine flush on my car.