Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

bluetooth not default, front bumper tow hook cover, rear brake light dashboard warnin

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Default bluetooth not default, front bumper tow hook cover, rear brake light dashboard warnin

2020 Elantra SE. Couple minor questions, things I can live with if I can't fix. I imagine these are common so maybe someone here has experience with them.

1. Bluetooth. I connected bluetooth from my phone no issues but I noticed when I turn off and turn my car back on it doesn't start back in bluetooth but from radio/FM instead. I went into the options and found an option for autoreconnect but even with it autoreconnecting it still starts up in radio/FM.

2. Very faint popping noise when I'm stationary with the car on. I don't hear it all when I'm driving and rarely when I'm stationary. If you ever played a board game, like Trouble, with one of the dice poppers in the middle, it kind of sounds like that. It's very faint, probably will just live with if I can't find out where it's coming from.

3. Back left brake light dashboard warning on dashboard but light is fine. This just started showing yesterday but I checked the back lights and I recorded the rear lights with my foot on the brake and there's nothing off. It's possibly just an incorrect diagnostic that needs to be cleared. I tried clearing it myself with an OBDII reader but it doesn't seem to clear. Running my OBDII reader shows no diagnostic codes/errors either.

4. Circular thing on front bumper of the vehicle (Tow hook cover?) stays open. When I close it, it seems to open up again on it's own. Maybe just loose. If there's a way to just get it to stick in place I'd prefer that over replacing it.