Hyundai Elantra While not much larger than the accent, the Elantra offers similar room, but a sportier look and feel, as well as more power.

Hyundai help

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Default Hyundai help

I have a 2003 Hyundai elantra with over 140k miles i've had no problems with it until a few months ago i needed a new battery no problem then the alternator went out had it replaced the first time after the alternator was replaced a few weeks later went to start it but it was dead had it tested at autozone & was told the alternator was bad so i take it back to the shop they said the alternator was fine so replaced the battery again its happened a few more times & each time i take it back to the shop this last time it dies i take it back & was told that the person at autozone didn't put the battery cables on good enough & they had put some kind of grease on the battery terminals they cleaned it off & put the cables back on that was yesterday so far no problems. The times it was dead all i had to do was just hook the jumper cables up & my car would start i didn't even have to start the other car to get mine started. Any ideas what could be going on cause i really don't want to keep having to take it back to the shop??? Sorry for such a long post