Hyundai Getz Offering a sportier look than the Atos, the Getz preserves the economy of the sub compact market in both the 2 and 4 door models.

Clicking in back of driver seat.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:24 PM
Default Clicking in back of driver seat.

Hey all...

I own a 2005 Hyundai Getz, bought it second hand from a dealer, and it still has aa year and a bit warranty left... and is about to have it's 90,000km service.

Since buying it, it has always had a click in the back part of the seat... not the bottom of the seat where it is locked in place, that doesn't move... it clicks more so when i moveaway from it, so when i lean forward or get out of the car. The sound is like plastic moving, it's not the spring or a springy sound... sounds like plastic getting popped in/out... was wondering if anyone has had this sort of problem before? I am guessing whoever owned the car before must have slammed the brakes on ocne perhaps and this put a lot of pressure on the back of the seat? Who knows... but I am hoping that they can atleast look at it and tell me it's ok... sort of getting annoyed now with it.

Also, with my driver side wiper blade, i had the new blades put on it because it was jumping and leaving marks all over the place and it worked fine for the first couple of days... but now when I use it, it jumps again towards the bottom,if i get out and lift the wiper off the window and put it back down, it is fine again, but eventually it skips a bit again... i am taking it I probably need to have the actual arm that connects the wiper to the car replaced and was wondering if that is covered by warranty... i am talking about the arm that moves the blade, not the one that holds the actual rubber/teflon blade on.

Thanks.