Does keeping dashboard clock backlight on for ever kill the car battery? - Hyundai Forum - Hyundai Enthusiast Forums

Hyundai Getz Offering a sportier look than the Atos, the Getz preserves the economy of the sub compact market in both the 2 and 4 door models.

Old 04-27-2016, 11:23 PM

Question Does keeping dashboard clock backlight on for ever kill the car battery?

Hi all,

I know a person who drives Getz Prime and keeps the dashboard clock backlight ON even when the car is not in use. My question is whether this will kill the car battery eventually or this won't have any significant effect on the battery even for a longer period of use?

Experts are requested to comment on the same. Thanks!

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hyundai elantra 2001 dash backlight and gear backlight problem nathan.paul.wynn Hyundai Elantra 0 09-25-2012 05:14 PM
Cluster Lights and Climate Control backlight PROBLEM....HELPP dalps1215 Hyundai Tiburon 0 11-28-2010 09:11 PM
Kill switch on 99 hyundai accent jassmith Hyundai Accent 1 02-05-2008 08:55 PM
Keeping car maintained for warrenty reasons, but... CustomCarputers General Tech Help 2 04-02-2007 03:58 PM
Whats the worst car ever made? McFagin IV Hyundai Accent 3 01-07-2007 11:52 PM

Tags
backlight, battery, car, clock, led