Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Pxamg

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Default Pxamg

Hello All,

I've got an '08 Santa Fe Limited and have been searching for a good iPhone integration solution. I stumbled onto the PXAMG and have a few questions for those who've installed it:

- Other than the unit and the appropriate harness, do I need to purchase anything else to get the steering wheel controls to work properly? I did find a youtube video demo of the steering wheel controls functioning in the '08 Santa Fe, but no mention was made of any additional hardware.
- Where on the Santa Fe's dash does the dock connector exit? Are there any available trim pieces to make that exit look like a finished, factory installation? I'm thinking specifically of the area in front of the gear selector where the integrated connectors are located on the '09.
- The company's website indicates an incompatibility with iPhone OS 3.0. ?!? Is this still the case? Can anyone confirm that the PXAMG will, in fact, work with the current iPhone OS?

Also, can anyone point me toward a good set of directions for dash disassembly and reinstallation?

Thanks for taking the time to help me out here. :-)

Regards,
Ken