Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Rainforest

Old 05-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Default Rainforest

Hi was hoping someone had the 2018/2019 Santa Fe in the colour rainforest. We looking at purchasing in that colour however our local dealer does not have the colour in the showroom, I have contacted Hyundai Australia and they can't give me a showroom photo. When we have done a Google Search the variations in colour are quiet significant.
Would love if someone could help out.

Old 05-31-2019, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Shell
Hi was hoping someone had the 2018/2019 Santa Fe in the colour rainforest. We looking at purchasing in that colour however our local dealer does not have the colour in the showroom, I have contacted Hyundai Australia and they can't give me a showroom photo. When we have done a Google Search the variations in colour are quiet significant.
Would love if someone could help out.

Looks grey to me....Rainforest is listed in the colors tab....if it is green at all, the factory pic does not show it. It might be better if you were more specific as to what you are asking here....help out how?

https://m.hyundaiusa.com/santa-fe/gallery.html

Last edited by SFUltimate; 05-31-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Default Rainforest=grey

Originally Posted by SFUltimate
Looks grey to me....Rainforest is listed in the colors tab....if it is green at all, the factory pic does not show it.

https://m.hyundaiusa.com/santa-fe/gallery.html
I would agree with it being in the grey/silver family. Pretty in the sunlight but VERY subtle. I wanted to love it but wouldn’t go out of my way to find one. Maybe a bit more interesting than Machine Grey.

Old 07-10-2019, 10:31 AM

We saw one in person when looking at the 2019 S-F models. Personally we thought it was bland in person, can't imagine it being a good seller. We purchased a SEL model in Stormy Sea color.... very sharp !

Old 07-14-2019, 10:49 AM
Default Stunning

Originally Posted by suvlover
We saw one in person when looking at the 2019 S-F models. Personally we thought it was bland in person, can't imagine it being a good seller. We purchased a SEL model in Stormy Sea color.... very sharp !
Stormy Sea is indeed sharp. The few I saw in town had black interiors though and I prefer grey or beige.

Old 07-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Default Interior

Originally Posted by termas
Stormy Sea is indeed sharp. The few I saw in town had black interiors though and I prefer grey or beige.
We bought the S- Sea with Gray interior. Don't ever want Black interior, Black paint, and absolutely NO Black wheels ! Wanted beige interior with the Blue, but, no can get.
Was not happy about that.