Hyundai Santa Fe This compact sport utility vehicle offers the buyer the safety of an SUV without the hefty price tag or fuel bill.

Rainforest

  #1  
Old 05-29-2019, 05:57 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Default Rainforest

Hi was hoping someone had the 2018/2019 Santa Fe in the colour rainforest. We looking at purchasing in that colour however our local dealer does not have the colour in the showroom, I have contacted Hyundai Australia and they can't give me a showroom photo. When we have done a Google Search the variations in colour are quiet significant.
Would love if someone could help out.
 
  #2  
Old 05-31-2019, 04:08 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 25
Default

Originally Posted by Shell View Post
Hi was hoping someone had the 2018/2019 Santa Fe in the colour rainforest. We looking at purchasing in that colour however our local dealer does not have the colour in the showroom, I have contacted Hyundai Australia and they can't give me a showroom photo. When we have done a Google Search the variations in colour are quiet significant.
Would love if someone could help out.

Looks grey to me....Rainforest is listed in the colors tab....if it is green at all, the factory pic does not show it. It might be better if you were more specific as to what you are asking here....help out how?

https://m.hyundaiusa.com/santa-fe/gallery.html
 

Last edited by SFUltimate; 05-31-2019 at 04:10 PM.
  #3  
Old 07-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 2
Default Rainforest=grey

Originally Posted by SFUltimate View Post
Looks grey to me....Rainforest is listed in the colors tab....if it is green at all, the factory pic does not show it.

https://m.hyundaiusa.com/santa-fe/gallery.html
I would agree with it being in the grey/silver family. Pretty in the sunlight but VERY subtle. I wanted to love it but wouldn’t go out of my way to find one. Maybe a bit more interesting than Machine Grey.
 
  #4  
Old 07-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 32
Default

We saw one in person when looking at the 2019 S-F models. Personally we thought it was bland in person, can't imagine it being a good seller. We purchased a SEL model in Stormy Sea color.... very sharp !
 
  #5  
Old 07-14-2019, 10:49 AM
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 2
Default Stunning

Originally Posted by suvlover View Post
We saw one in person when looking at the 2019 S-F models. Personally we thought it was bland in person, can't imagine it being a good seller. We purchased a SEL model in Stormy Sea color.... very sharp !
Stormy Sea is indeed sharp. The few I saw in town had black interiors though and I prefer grey or beige.
 
  #6  
Old 07-14-2019, 10:58 AM
Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 32
Default Interior

Originally Posted by termas View Post
Stormy Sea is indeed sharp. The few I saw in town had black interiors though and I prefer grey or beige.
We bought the S- Sea with Gray interior. Don't ever want Black interior, Black paint, and absolutely NO Black wheels ! Wanted beige interior with the Blue, but, no can get.
Was not happy about that.
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.