Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

Blue link No diagnostic information

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Default Blue link No diagnostic information

I have the phone app that works with Blue Link for the remote door lock, engine start, lights ect. All this works great but the monthly diagnostic information doesn't show up on the phone. The catagories are there but no checks or problem indications are shown like they are on My Hyundai Blue link's website. It even sends destinations to the blue link in the car from my phone which works perfect too giving you turn by turn instructions without having the Higher priced Navigation System package. It's just strange the monthly diagnostic check doesn't have any check or problem indicators beside the different systems shown. Do I have something turned off I don't know about. I did get a message on the phone showing I had exceeded 80 in the very beginning but never since but all the other notifications like locking, unlocking doors, engine start show up on the phone as successful along with an e-mail stating the action taken.