Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

No Brake lights.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Default No Brake lights.

I have a 2003 Sonata today my power seat (driverside only) and brakelights went out, I do have all other lighting working.....headlights,taillights ...etc. I found only one bad fuse on the inside fuse box, marked stoplight. I replaced it but no brakelights. All normal fuses in the engine compartment were good. None of the relay (fuses in the engine fuse box indicate a connection to the brakelights). I also bought brake switch relay (at the brake pedal replacing it still no brakelights). All of the dubble filliment brakelights bulbs are good also. I noticed the day before the third brakelight (in the window) went out the day before. Can someone tell me if any of the relay fuses in the engine compartment fuse box (even though not indicated by the label) are some how connected? And or any other possible ideas........besides an electrical issue, I am aware that it is a possibility I just want to check all options first before I go down that road. Any help would be great!

Haz