Hyundai Sonata The Sonata has grown to be the premier mid-sized sedan of the Hyundai name with the many interior options and the powerful V6 engine.

Styling parts

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Default Styling parts

Hey all.

I just got at Sonata from 1999 and want to style it. I have search the internet dry for sites about parts to the car, but didnt find any.

Do some of you know one or more sites where they sells styling parts for at Sonata from 1999.

Best regards

Teddy.

Old 02-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Default RE: Styling parts

Ted,
thanks for posting that web site. The running board by MOBIS is exactly what I was looking for, thats the good news. They are sold out for now. Bad news. Well at least I know where to keep trying. Maybe the price will drop a bit, but...I'd take it now if it was in stock

Old 03-01-2007, 01:01 PM

http://www.koreanautoimports.com/

you might want to check this website

Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 AM

ORIGINAL: magyarbacsi

Ted,
thanks for posting that web site. The running board by MOBIS is exactly what I was looking for, thats the good news. They are sold out for now. Bad news. Well at least I know where to keep trying. Maybe the price will drop a bit, but...I'd take it now if it was in stock
Good to hear that you already found what you want, but too bad it was out of stock... My friend just got his GM running board last week and he was really satisfied with it. No more slipping and falls during rainy days and wet days while getting in and out of his car and it really added an aggresive look on his car..