Hyundai Tiburon This coupe has been the sporty model from Hyundai for three generations.

00 Tiburon 30AMP Fuse Keeps Blowing on RAD FAN MOTOR

Old 10-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Question 00 Tiburon 30AMP Fuse Keeps Blowing on RAD FAN MOTOR

This summer was not the best summer for my car, It started with overheating and eventually just kept on replacing parts when one went out. Had replaced the water pump then led to the radiator, alternator, battery, hoses, thermostat, radiator cap, and thought that it should be running perfectly after that. Fan kept tripping my fuse so, I thought that maybe my fan motor was out and replaced it. Well 2 more replacements later is still giving me blown fuses. Checked other areas to see if some how ground wires are hitting the positives and not a thing. I've spent countless time and money on this car withing the last 3 months and now I'm deperate to fix this damn issue , frustrated already in not being able to fix the issue myself. I dont really want to have any other mechanic work on it, cause Im new to this area and trusting a mechanic goes a long way for me after quite a few screwing me over on issues that was irrelevant to my problems, so the last 5 years Ive been really doing my own work according to what I know about the car since I've had it . Never had a problem working on my car on my own cause when something happens to the car, I kinda already know what the problem is up until now lol... So If someone can help me please get this overheating issue in perspective for me so that I may be able to drive this car at ease like the good ole days lol... N e help comments, suggestions anything will help, appreciate it in advance ...