Hyundai Tiburon This coupe has been the sporty model from Hyundai for three generations.

Azul Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 03:31 PM
Default Azul Wheels?

I was wondering what Azul LUX Wheels would look like on my dark blue 2007 Tib? I found them today and like them a lot, but I dont know if I should get them because of how it would look.

Anyone have any info or opinions?

I'd apprecaite it

Old 05-21-2008, 10:15 PM
Default RE: Azul Wheels?

I was wondering what Azul LUX Wheels would look like on my dark blue 2007 Tib?
My reply doesn't regard the Azul LUX wheels perse, but from a quick internet search I couldn't substantiate that this particular wheel is offered in the bolt pattern and offset for your 2007 Tiburon or compatable with the tire pressure sensors presently installed on the car. Regardless, there are some neat shopping tools on the web that can help you decide which rims you might want to consider for the car. I suggest you try TireRack at http://www.tirerack.com/. At the main page click on "Products" and select "Wheels">"Shop by Vehicle". A series of screens permit you to select make, year and model of car. Pages and pages of alloy wheels that will fit your car will be displayed. If you find a wheel you like, click on "How to view on vehicle". Select the rim size and then click on "View on Vehicle". A picture of your car will be displayed with the wheel you selected. You can also select the color matching your car. For example, this is a graphic of a 18" ASA AR2 Allot Wheel on a 2007 Regatta Blue Tiburon GT:

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheel...gatta_Blue.png

I think TireRack has 185 alloy wheels for the 2007 Tiburon. I also think there are other vendors that offer similar tools. Go knock yourself out shopping wheels...

Old 05-21-2008, 10:29 PM

This is the Azul wheel I loved & I've been searching the internet all day trying to find a picture of this wheel on a Tib or ANY CAR for that matter b/c i'm not sure if it will look right.

http://azulwheels.com/wheels.html < It's the Azul LUX Chrome wheel. What do you all think?

...& THANKS A LOT.. I'm on tirerack now and I've found a couple I like A LOT. I'll probably end up getting them. So thank you.

But feel free to give opinions on the Azul wheels before i make a decision.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:00 PM

What do you all think?
A bit too ornate for my taste, but my wife says the only taste I have is in my mouth. I grew up with cars running Cragar 5-spoke rims, which is why I love the looks of the 5 spoke alloys that came on my Sonata. The 17x7 inch Azul LUX rim with 5/114 bolt pattern and 40mm offset should fit the Tiburon. Be sure to ask about TPMS compatability if you do buy this wheel.