Hyundai Tiburon This coupe has been the sporty model from Hyundai for three generations.

hey redzman

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Default RE: hey redzman

Alright I just spent the last 2 hour reading through threads about the 1.8 ecu and i am going to do that first, and get it from a junk yard(1998 elemtra or tib). I am also going to get a 1.8l intake from the dealer or you (where ever i can). The last thing i will do is get the bbtb from kspec But i am alittle confused on what to do.

I read a post that said if i send a 109 through paypal and put in coments area i want a 1.8 cam you will send it to me? If so please inform me.

Old 05-12-2005, 04:36 PM

Sorry, I was gone for a few days picking up a new 2001 Tiburon for my wife.

ORIGINAL: scott

Do you know where I can get Either The 1.8 ecu, OR 1.8L cam. And where I can get the adjustable bbtb. I will also take your word for it and get a cai. The last question i have is if i install rear and center strut will i feal it, or do you recomend changing the sruts and springs.
1.8L Ecu is best to get from ebay or www.car-parts.com .

1.8l CAM you can get BRAND NEW from www.kspec.com for $109, paypal $109 to Sales@kspec.com and in the notes put that you want an 1.8L Intake Cam for a 2001 Tiburon.

The adjustable BBTB's are in short supply, you can get them from www.kspec.com

Rear and Center bar, you WILL feel a big difference. If you want to go for springs and struts later, you can do it for even BETTER suspension. I suggest the bars first.

I read a post that said if i send a 109 through paypal and put in coments area i want a 1.8 cam you will send it to me? If so please inform me.
Yes, actually, Kspec in Korea will send it to you, I'm just the US Admin/Return Center here. I do have 2 1.8L Cam's sitting here, but they are for MY cars and you can't have them.

[:'(]

LOL

Old 05-16-2005, 03:50 PM

I started sennding you 109 for cam but excuse my ignorance but how will you know where to send it (adress) as soon as you answer i will send it

Old 05-16-2005, 04:34 PM

Paypal to sales@kspec.com my man.

Make sure you put all the info in the Notes section.

Old 05-17-2005, 08:42 PM

Today may 17th i ordered the 1.8L cam how long do you thiunk it will take to get to NY. IF you can send it as fast as possible please. Let me know what you can do. I also put in my cai todaY AND IT IS *%^$# SWEET

Old 05-17-2005, 09:00 PM

I sent an email to someone at kspec but got no anwser. I want to order a bbtb but i don't know what to do. I want either the 62 mil or the adjustable bbtb Very confuzed please respond to both posts

Old 05-17-2005, 09:00 PM

Today may 17th i ordered the 1.8L cam how long do you thiunk it will take to get to NY. IF you can send it as fast as possible please. Let me know what you can do. I also put in my cai todaY AND IT IS *%^$# SWEET
We ship on Tuesday and Thursdays in Korea, so that's a day ahead of us here. Your order MIGHT go out tomorrow, but probably next Tuesday. S/H takes 7 to 10 business days, but items often arrive in 4 days.

I sent an email to someone at kspec but got no anwser. I want to order a bbtb but i don't know what to do. I want either the 62 mil or the adjustable bbtb Very confuzed please respond to both posts
Kspec.com is in Korea. They are 17 hours ahead of us here in the US. You probably won't get an answer for a bit. The BEST way to get answres from us are to post on our forums on www.kspec.com , you'll see a link at the top of the page on the right.

There is no 62MM BBTB, and the 61MM is on our site.

http://www.kspec.com/list.php?ac_id=85&ai_id=1233

What question did you have about it?

Old 05-17-2005, 09:15 PM

Sorry for the double post, please delete.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:42 PM

So either Next tuesday or the tuesday after i should recieve it. Why is the bbtb so exp. I would buy it now but the price is high sorry. I really wany to order it to finish my work. With the cool air and new cam with the bbtb i think that might be all I need.
If i should do somthing else let me know.

Old 05-17-2005, 11:58 PM

sorry but i rememner you talking about a throttle body bypass what was that about?

Quick Reply: hey redzman