Hyundai Veloster The new sporty 3-door hatchback with unique styling and modern technology.

Blackberry won't link with Pandora

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Question Blackberry won't link with Pandora

I have Pandora on my Blackberry 9650 and it will play just fine on the phone. However, I cannot link the Blackberry and play Pandora over the car AV system. The iPod/iPhone cord is unplugged and the BlueTooth connection works just fine for phone calls. Any ideas?

Old 12-20-2011, 07:37 PM

Actually the Veloster does allow you to do Bluetooth audio, and it also has a Pandora app built in that syncs via Bluetooth to your phone. I have an iPhone and a Veloster, and I use this often. I believe it's the same for the blackberry as it's a feature of the app and not the phone itself.

To get it to work correctly, first make sure the USB connection is NOT connected. Second, make sure the Pandora app on your phone is fully open. Third, open the Pandora app on the car, and it should sync up and give you full control via the touchscreen.

Alternatively, you can use the Bluetooth music streaming functionality of the car, however you won't be able to control it via the car controls.

This car is amazing and is completely different from any other Hyundai I've personally seen. I'm still trying to learn all the controls and features of it. I can upload the manual for the Veloster A/V system if anyone is interested.

Last edited by steveo; 12-20-2011 at 11:35 PM.