PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

16-inch Rims (Wheels) and Tires

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2023, 04:32 PM
Default 16-inch Rims (Wheels) and Tires

Hi.
I have now two Hyundai Elantra tires that I am most certain this community would find useful.
My daughter drove the front right rim/tire into a sharp curb steel drain and cracked/ripped the front tire. I tried to get a replacement but nobody carried this particular model of rim, whether used or new, which is understandable because it is OEM. I didn't want to settle for one wheel to look different from the rest (for aesthetics or resell). I called the dealer and wouldn't you know it? $800+ for ONE stinkin' rim! I found someone selling all four (4) rims for $1200. I told myself: I could use the new rims for such occasion as when some of the others break or maybe replace the scratched up other rims (Daughter always rubs the wheels on the curb) at some point (perhaps before selling someday). So I figured getting 4 for a little more had value. I already sold off one which was like a gift from heaven to a person, and have two left. I am letting y'all have value by offering this to you.

I am near Fullerton or Brea, Southern California, if you know where that is.
Ping me at:
Just In Case You are Bad at gmail dot com (all one word), if you are interested.
Here's the description from a place where I placed this item. It includes original tires by the way.

New Original 16-inch Wheels and Tires for
2021-2023 Hyundai Elantra Wheel, Alloy
Hyundai Part Number: 52910-AB200, 52910-AA230

If you crack your wheels such that it is no longer usable or cannot be repaired, this is it!

Why would you want this?
[1] You damaged your wheel rims
[2] You want NO DAMAGE, ORIGINAL RIMS
[3] You want to keep your new rim compatible with your other rims, because it simply doesn't look right to have one wheel that is different from the rest. You will not get a good price when reselling your car if your rims are not of a single
[4] Repaired and Repainted Wheels are not safe and it is just as expensive to repair it. It also simply won't look good.

Dealer Price is $800+
Other OEM Price is about $500 to $800
*** All WITHOUT Original TIRES

Hyundai Elantra 2021-2023
Product: Wheel/Rim (Single)
Material: Aluminum
Style: 5 Spoke
Finish: Powder Coat Black
Size: 16x6.5
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 4.5 Inch
Offset: 46mm
OE Part Number: 52910-AB200, 52910-AA230

I also have used rims (if you'd like that instead)