PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2007 Sonata Limited Parting Out

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 12:05 AM
Default 2007 Sonata Limited Parting Out

Hello everyone, I am a new member, although one of my current daily drivers is an 11 tucson, I have acquired an 07 Sonata Limited that was having some engine problems and I decided to tear into it to see if I could diagnose, repair, and sell. I started digging into it but just haven't had the time lately. I'm honestly at the point where I would gladly start parting it out if people needed parts. I'm located in Western Pennsylvania. I would b willing to ship within reason. The car is has about 175-180k on it. Black paint, black leather interior. Exterior panels and parts are all in good shape with exception of both rear quarters(where all sonatas rust around wheel wells) and the passenger side rear view mirror is damaged. It has the 2.4l engine. I can provide pictures and depending on the part, I can provide proof of part functionality prior to purchase. I guess I'm gauging interest but if a couple ppl need parts, I'll sell em. The car can sit here at my house for a while if needed. Let me know!