PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

95-99 accent goodies, check it out

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Default 95-99 accent goodies, check it out

HEy everyone, really, make crazy low offers, if you want it, you can probably have it, I need this stuff outta here, its just taking up space, thanks

hey everyone, well, longs story short, have had 6 x3 accents since 95, and well, havent had one in 2 years, and dont forsee getting one real soon, so here are some bits and pieces that i have collected along the way.

-King Safe front and rear upper sturt bars

-early 4 door (i think) clear corners, korean

-new in bag oem front mud flaps

-not in bag but nevermounted rears

-gtguage cluster w/ some scratches,only 20kmiles on it-----sold, thanks

-factory 14' gt alloys pitted, but still look ok

-old hve short shifter, needs some very minor welding, well used

-stock shifter

-early 4 door headlights (again, I think)

-factory gt side skirts, with front pieces, need painting

-factory 4 door amber corners

-sunroof dome lights consoles

-leather steering wheel (this is an awsome upgrade)

-15" speedline "racing fear" wheels from hve, old and a little war torn, but they were still going strong the last summer i used them, needs tires though

-sohc intake manifold

-sohc head, early 96 about 50k miles, i think less though

-some more interior bits and goodies

-4-1 header bought off ebay, ran maybe 6months, sounds great, noticable difference

well, i think thats about it. I am basically just calling out best offers, really, anything reasonable. If anyone wants something just leave me a message here, I will gladly ship anything that is within reason, and well, I am really just looking for best offer. I am located in upstate Ny, and am willing to travel almost the whole northeast, dont hesitate to ask, the worst I can say is no . I will do package deals, whatever. Thanks so much for looking,
Josh

P.S. Im really into MK2 VW's now, so any trades would also be considered, thanks again

Old 12-19-2007, 08:08 PM
Default RE: 95-99 accent goodies, check it out

alright guys, seriously, any even completly unreasonable decent offers will be considered, its really just junk taking up space for me. you will be surprised at how low I will let this all go, thanks and please buy my stuff

Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 AM

Does anyone want any of this stuff, i really need it gone, and well, who wants to throw out all of this stuff, let me know if anyone wants any of these, even completely ridiculous make my mom feel bad crying on the floor offers will be considered and probably accepted, if not, im going to try ebay once, and after that, well, some bum is gonna have a pimp box with strut bars and all.

Old 12-29-2007, 10:54 AM

I might be interested in the rims what are you looking to get for them. I have a 01 accent im guessing they would fit.

Old 12-29-2007, 03:27 PM

Actually, the rims wont fit, in '00 the accent changed over to the 4x100 bolt pattern, the rims that I have are all 4x114. Sorry, trust me, I wish they fit, id practically give them to you. Good luck though, and thanks for the reply!

Old 01-08-2008, 09:22 PM

I would start posting pictures if you want to sell anything..

WheelBroker1

Old 01-09-2008, 08:05 PM

hey how much for the side skirts? and do you have any pics of them???

Old 01-13-2008, 11:15 PM

Hey there, yes, I do have the side skirts, unfortunately i dont have the little front pieces like i thought, i dont have pics of them either, they are at my moms about 1 hr away, one is maroon, the other is purple. hope this helps if at all, ill try to get pics up of everthing that i have soon, promise

Old 01-13-2008, 11:18 PM

alright guys, i need emails for pics, ive got them of most stuff, so ask, unfortunately not of any of the longer stuff, ie strut braces, sideskirts, they are far away from me, ill work on getting those though

Old 01-13-2008, 11:24 PM

hey there, warp21, i need an email to send you a pic of the cluster, and yes it has the tach, thanks
josh

Quick Reply: 95-99 accent goodies, check it out