PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Factory Service Manuals !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Default Factory Service Manuals !!!!!

Hello,

I have a SURPLUS of Factory Service Manuals, ALL BRAND NEW, with ETM's. They are for almost all models of Hyundai's. I am a Hyundai Certified Technician, so I got them from Hyundai. I will be selling them on eBay within the next week. I will come on here and post the link to my eBay store. They will be priced (with ETM) for $25.00 to $75.00 depending on model. These are about $120.00+ from the dealer. If you are interested, reply to this and I will make sure you get a link when the listings happen, thanks!

My store is: stores.ebay.com/the-sellers-oasis

Let me know what you need, thanks!

NOTE: I also buy used/broken/unwanted Catalytic Converters (all makes/models). I am in the St., Louis area, but I buy nationwide. Please let me know if you have any laying around or if you have a wrecked/non running car that you want to sell the cat off of, thanks!

Old 10-19-2006, 02:46 AM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Factory Service Manuals !!!!!

Or you can access the information (shop manual, electrical schematics, etc.) for free on Hyundai's website. I put together a Guide to the Hyundai's Online Shop Manuals and Schematics for anyone who wants it. For free.