New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traded in 2016 Tucson Sport for fully-loaded 2018 Santa Fe.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Default Traded in 2016 Tucson Sport for fully-loaded 2018 Santa Fe.

Just picked up today a 2018 Santa Fe Sport, fully loaded, including the Ultimate Tech package. Silver with black interior. Sticker was $41,335. Drove it off the lot for $34,534. Got a good feel for it on the 220 mile trip home from the dealer. Happy with everything, but the wind and the road noise. Found both to be a little troublesome. I think an upgrade on tires would take care of a lot of the road noise. We also own a Genesis G80, so maybe I am comparing apple's and oranges, but I did expect a little quieter ride from the Santa Fe. I did a lot of research, as I always do when buying a new vehicle. Consumer Reports review is pretty much spot on as to what I experienced in my first four hours driving it. There are a couple of other minor things that I found quirky with controls, etc., but nothing worth noting. Just a personal thing and not a defect with the car.

Old 02-11-2018, 01:44 PM

Congrats!

Just got a 2018 Santa Fe Sport 2.oT Ultimate - Pearl White with Gray Leather interior. Love the 19" alloy wheels and great ride.

The extras on this SUV are simply amazing. Happened to park next to a Lexus LX 350 (new with the sticker still in the window). Had every single feature of the Lexus on my Santa Fe (and then some), and the Lexus was $54K...and of course the Lexus is a boring style and smaller vehicle inside.