Hyundai Tucson The second offering in the compact SUV market from Hyundai.

Rollover valve location inside tank

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 11:23 PM
Default Rollover valve location inside tank

Can anyone please tell me where the rollover valve is located inside the tank? I replaced the fuel pump and it fell off and for the life of me I can’t find where it’s supposed to go

Old 12-22-2019, 08:06 PM

Of all the pumps I have changed the roll over valve was internal with the pump module assy
Are you sure it belongs there?

Old 12-22-2019, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by hanky
Of all the pumps I have changed the roll over valve was internal with the pump module assy
Are you sure it belongs there?
it’s part of the vent system. The part of the vent line that goes on the inside of the pump assembly #17

Old 06-02-2021, 04:00 PM
Post need help with roll over valve location

Originally Posted by Danny.r
Can anyone please tell me where the rollover valve is located inside the tank? I replaced the fuel pump and it fell off and for the life of me I can’t find where it’s supposed to go
Danny. Did you find out where that roll over valve goes inside the fuel tank. I have my fuel pump out now and same thing happened. roll over valve looks like just lying there in bottom of tank.
Help please. Darren Windsor Canada.

Old 06-02-2021, 04:16 PM

does rollover valve sit loose inside tank

Old 05-13-2022, 04:08 AM
Default Help

Has anyone figure this out I’m having the same issue with my 2013 Tucson. Rollover valve is just sitting loose inside the tank. Is it somehow supposed to be attached somewhere inside the gas tank?

Old 05-13-2022, 09:44 AM

All images of rollover valves for Hyundai fuel tank assys show a threaded end(s).
If it is something else, best way is to go to a Hyundai dealership parts dept and request to see a fuel tank unit.
They should either be able to either answer your question or let you see a new unit. It seems to be a common question .

Old 05-17-2022, 06:13 AM
Default Thanks

All images of rollover valves for Hyundai fuel tank assys show a threaded end(s).
If it is something else, best way is to go to a Hyundai dealership parts dept and request to see a fuel tank unit.
They should either be able to either answer your question or let you see a new unit. It seems to be a common question .
I did go to my local dealership and all they told me is that it goes inside the gas tank. They have no schematics or anything to show me where its supposed to go

Old 05-17-2022, 08:34 AM

I guess a lot depends on the person behind the counter.

What I suggested was to request to see a "Fuel Pump Module Assy", . Right then and there you would be able to see if that loose part belongs on the module.

Most parts dept personnel are usually cooperative. Maybe you didn't ask the right questions.

Old 05-17-2022, 08:38 AM
Default Thanks again

I guess a lot depends on the person behind the counter.

What I suggested was to request to see a "Fuel Pump Module Assy", . Right then and there you would be able to see if that loose part belongs on the module.

Most parts dept personnel are usually cooperative. Maybe you didn't ask the right questions.

thsnks for trying to help and you are right, maybe the person behind the counter was not willing to help. But I did ask the right questions, I even asked if they had a schematic of the gas tank I could purchase.

Quick Reply: Rollover valve location inside tank