New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need feedback from you all, please....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Default Need feedback from you all, please....

Hello,
I'm am new here.
My nameis Luuezz.I have been searching for Tucsan forums to get educated to hear from the actual owners of these SUV's first hand, I have done all my research and test driving. The salesman I find will tell you all the tech about a car however a owner will tell you the pros and cons....I NEED YOUR PROS AND CONS PLEAE. THANK YOU.
I am hopefully 2 days away from buying a tucsan but I still have uncertainly pending....This is where I need your help...I'm either going to get a 4 cyl automatic all wheel driveOR a 6 cyl automatic all wheel drive.
I USE TONS OF MILES IN A WEEK, sometimes 300-450 miles in a week from my commute to work to picking up my grandson whom lives 35 miles one way from myself. The miles add up quickly....too quickly for me. And the cost of gas is rising again now ar 2.69 a gallon. ouch to me!

I know that the gas tanks are different sizes. I presently have a new bettle which has a 14 gallon tank and gets 300 miles to a tank.
Now I want to know how many miles does a 4 cyl get to a tank of gas....???? Real miles......

And how many real miles does a 6 cyl get to a tank of gas.....? This is my critical decision and I want to make the right one, I plan on owning this for 10 yrs with a extended warranty.
Won't you please add your miles to a tank of gas for me on here. I do realize that the way one drives plays a factor however I need to see results first and since I can't take the suv home to run a tank of gas to see for myself, i need your help...
Thank you...Sincerely, Luuezz

Old 03-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Default RE: Need feedback from you all, please....

oopps I have some mistakes in spelling...

Old 04-02-2007, 11:22 PM

I would like to thank you all for your feedback. What good is a forum if you only read it and not respond. I mean hey...if I want an answer to my question, i'll talk to my walls...thanks for nothing!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:42 AM

Send us a translator so we can decipher what you are asking.