New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiring diagrams for 2022 tuscon

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2022, 09:25 AM
Default wiring diagrams for 2022 tuscon

Hello
if this post doe not belongs here please move . I am just wondering where I can get wiring diagrams for free for my new 2022 Tucson luxury AWD hybrid. as I want to add an aftermarket amp and subwoofer to the factory bose system.

Old 06-23-2022, 10:56 AM

You may not be aware your vehicle uses a hi speed network to control many functions.
When we add on features that could send voltage spikes into the electrical system without certain protections, the can of worms opens. Sometimes it can cause damage, or malfunctions of the network which is very sensitive to those things.
Suggest you check with a Hyundai service dept before adding this on, might save you some expensive diagnostic time and $$ up the road.

Old 06-24-2022, 07:59 AM
Default wiring diagram

Originally Posted by hanky
You may not be aware your vehicle uses a hi speed network to control many functions.
When we add on features that could send voltage spikes into the electrical system without certain protections, the can of worms opens. Sometimes it can cause damage, or malfunctions of the network which is very sensitive to those things.
Suggest you check with a Hyundai service dept before adding this on, might save you some expensive diagnostic time and $$ up the road.
Thanks ,I will be asking them ,but as we all know they will most likely say NO,like they do when you swap out the original air filter to a K&n air filter saying it void warranty which it does not.( I check with Hyundai motors directly)..I know car companies use bose as per price point but in general and from personal experience all high trim lvl vehicles that use bose ,after 9 to 12 months I have found the bass drops off dramatically even if there equipment with a sub from the factory.Before you think I nuts ,no I listen to my music normally almost full blast with a lot of bass.