New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yikes I don't recall how many recalls.... 4 this year

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2023, 01:40 AM
Default Yikes I don't recall how many recalls.... 4 this year

Help j have a 2020 venue that's been recalled for the 4th time, a new transmission was put in mid Oct, but after finally getting on the highway I noticed the same issue where the car lags before accelerating causing a jerking effect, the car doesn't drive like a newish car anymore and I don't feel very safe, I bought this car to use as a travel nurse so that's out the window I'm making payments but I need a solution, I can't drive out of state with my animals in an unreliable vehicle, this is jeopardizing my financial status can I trade the car in at the dealership for something less pricey and safe to drive?

Old 12-29-2023, 05:36 AM

Did you purchase this vehicle new or used?
Do you know anyone that traded a GOOD vehicle that had no problems?
A lot of used vehicles out there have a problem that was possibly too expensive to correct or the problem it had couldn't be found and repaired, so "Let's get rid of it".
There are a lot of vehicles with rust so bad under the vehicle it can be expensive to correct and unsuspecting folks never bother to look at the underside of a beautiful appearing vehicle only to purchase a vehicle that comes with a problem..
If you can, have your mechanic check a vehicle before purchase. Always ask what kind of warranty do I get with this vehicle if purchasing from a dealer.
Private sellers,most times don't get rid of a GOOD vehicle.